WTF Is Going On With The Chuka Students' Portal? Money Is Being Stolen From Our Accounts - Chuka University News on Gossip, Entertainment, Campus Events And Breaking News - CHUKAUNIGOSSIP.com

WTF Is Going On With The Chuka Students' Portal? Money Is Being Stolen From Our Accounts

-Advertisement-
[Click To ADVERTISE here]
Have you visited the Chuka University Students' Web Portal lately? To some of you, you might have noticed that you can't entirely log into your account and for those who are lucky enough to get in... they find nothing!

So, is the Administration aware of the situation?

The answer is YES. But are the doing anything about it. NO! You are on your own brothers and sisters.

Luckily, Chuka Uni Gossip got your back.

I recently attempted to check my fee statement on my students' portal only to be met by a static page with nothing on it. It looked like this;


That's my registration number by the way 😂😂😂 . And below is how the inside look like;


So, basically I could not access my Fee Statements, results or anything for that matter. That's not my password lol.

I sought out to find if I was alone in this shit, a post on the popular Facebook group asking if anyone was experiencing trouble with their portals and damn!

The cases were beyond 40. Below are some of the reactions on the Students' portal;

Ahlan Randy: I have especially my overpayments have turned to balances.. I wonder nilifanyaje exam ka bado niko na madeni za last sem

Emmanuel G-star: i av an issue since i av no debts my in portal its showing that i av an outstanding fee balance. Hawauliza kwani c last sem tulikua tumelipa fee fully by the begging of sem. wananishow that doesnt matter, who to blame now?

Danga K'Owala: Natalie kuna shida mob hapo. Hata kujua tu pesa yenye wanataka ulipe ni balaa.

Bethuel Njoroge: Mbona yangu haifunguki ama wat is happening ata cjui nalipa pesa ngapi ii sem

Obina Obina: there are some thief's in the finance who have dicided to add 4000 on last semester fee,,,we cannot allow this to happen how can you have a balance of 4000 yet you cleared fee and they gave you the gatepass??!!;!,last semester fee was 20k+,meaning a comrade having helb was to pay only 16k,,,,,,kwani io 4k ya helb ilikuwa ya nyanya yao???!!?! HATUTAKI WEZI

Ahlan Randy: yes...last sem i hustled n paid 18300 minus helb, atleast this sem nikuwa nmejisort vipoa but still im being told to pay 5200...what for? nimeenda huko naambiwa tu itaangaliwa..mara nilifanyaje exam daah

Eugene Shaw: BT I have all the bank statements wanijaribu waone juu last sem i paid 20000 helb added 4000 so this sem i'm paying nothing coz helb will pay the remaining 4000😂😂😂

Natalie Silantoi: I cant log in to my student portal account. I think someone is trying to manipulate the money in our accs...

Thitu Karis: cant access my fees statements... when I log into my account nothing shows

Mitch Davids Mrefu: I have never accessed my portal..lemme try today and see.

Kipkirui Robert: I suffer the same problem too...thought am single

Generali Kalimazwa Mumbambazi: I suffer similar problem

Alfred Catzo: Inashinda kubwaaaaaaaaaaa........

Gymie Mwangie: somebody is trying to masag our fee bal,..

Here's what we think as Chuka Uni Gossip team, someone has blocked access to students' portals so that you can't check your fee balance so that they can manipulate you into paying extra. Someone's hunger for our money is beyond help...

If you also have any problem kindly comment below so that we can get to the root of the problem together as comrades. This is why we need competent leaders.

Hey! Do you have any flash news, articles or a video of a Chuka Uni comrade doing something weird/funny? If you do, kindly send the content to us through our email: chukaunigossip@gmail.com. Also follow us on the internet: @ChukaCampus on both Twitter and Instagram

How to comment on this post? You must be logged in your Facebook account to drop your thoughts about this post in the Facebook comment box below;
WTF Is Going On With The Chuka Students' Portal? Money Is Being Stolen From Our Accounts WTF Is Going On With The Chuka Students' Portal? Money Is Being Stolen From Our Accounts Reviewed by Admin on 20:47:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Chuka Campus Gossip. Theme images by hdoddema. Powered by Blogger.